1. noshington. Located across the road from my college, an adorable cafe full of aesthetic yumminess.
2. Dawn of the Dreadfuls, by Steve Hockensmith and Jane Austen. I just started this book – perfect for getting in the mood for Halloween. Yes, yes.
3. Dance till you drop, by Lauren Carney. Very beautiful and quirky hand drawn illustrations.
4. Wolfbeater platform shoes by Iron Fist. If I could walk in high heels, I would be wearing you right now.
5. Haagen-Dazs Belgian Chocolate ice cream. I refuse to admit how much of this I’ve consumed in the last week.